Wednesday, August 24, 2011

BK 14

It's so exciting to try a completely new brand. I don't know very much about it, except that it's only available in Asia (so far, have only heard of Hong Kong), and that they have a regular and a crack line. Got four of these in a swap with Caca, who has given me permission to swatch these before getting her end (if you read this: thank you ♥). Out of them, this one and 20 are the ones I've been dying to try out first.

Enough rambling, here are the pictures. These are all with only one coat over Revlon Barely Peach, no top coat:

(Click to enlarge)




Look at the gold flash *_*




In 14, I think I have found my HG gold holo. It is a bit orangey, but it looks a lot more golden in the sun (meaning, less red than the photos show) than other beige-gold holos. I can't think of any holo that comes even close in color to BK 14.

Anyway, Caca told me the bottles were really tiny, but I didn't think they were this small! They are very cute, though, and the polish is so holo that you really only need one coat. The formula is perfect, comparable to the OPI DSs. Flawless, smooth, very forgiving. No drag, plus I think it may be B3F, at least judging by the smell. The brush is also very small:


However, this allows one to have good control of the bristles, which glide very smoothly. I found it very easy to work with despite the smallness. It would probably be a bit difficult for those with large hands and fingers, though. No accidental cuticle flooding with these babies, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment