Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nubar Reclaim

I really wanted to take more and better photos of this, but I burned my swatching hand (the right one). It's all blistery, blotchy red around the thumb and a bit down. I just hope that when it heals it doesn't turn out to be a completely different color than the rest, because it's a good fourth of my entire hand. How weird would that be? Good thing I will still be able to swatch once the pain subsides. It hurts so much to be out in the sun for more than a few seconds.



Absolutely gorgeous medium green holo. I like Reclaim way, way better than the China Glaze OMGs for multiple reasons. One, Nubar has an excellent formula. Smooth as butter, doesn't drag as easily, nice and even. Two, it's not discontinued, so you can get it without having to jump through hoops for it. Three, I have a dusty that sells them to me for about half price, so I can get them cheaply. For quality, though, the Nubar polishes are definitely worth their retail price.

I can't really comment on the drying time, as I am wearing a few coats of OPI Nail Envy as a base coat, and it takes an unfairly long time to dry. You can still get dents hours after, unless you only apply one coat. The finish is really shiny, so you don't need a top coat. I didn't wear any in those photos

Nubar, please, please, please make more holos like Reclaim. I know there are lots of people (including me) who will buy them, and not just one of each.

3 comments:

  1. Nubar, please, please, please make more holos like Reclaim.² I agree with you!
    Reclaim is SO incredibly beautiful! I loved your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FabyTS: Thank you :). I wonder if we sent them an email if they would actually consider it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOOOOVE this amazing green holo!!
    Its really sad that nubar hasnt created more holos!!

    ReplyDelete