Saturday, August 27, 2011

BK 20

Here's another BK polish, number 20. This is a black holo. It is not an exact dupe to the original MPJ. I could not say for sure, as I do not have a bottle (sadly), but MPJ seems to be more of a brown-based black. BK 20 has a cooler base, much more bluish. I have compared my BK holos (on a nail wheel) and have found that they are stronger than the DSs (will have an upcoming post on that), so my guess is that this is also more holo than MPJ.

Anyway, here are a few pictures:






Like I said last time, the formula is wonderful and shiny. Owning and trying this polish has definitely killed any desires to purchase the original MPJ. I don't know about anyone else, but as gorgeous and wonderful as a black holo is, there is no way I would ever pay more than $40 for a bottle. Ever.

In other news, I signed up for a group order for the upcoming anniversary Hits polish collection Hits no Olimpo along with quite a few other ladies on MUA. Crossing my fingers everything works out in the end so we can all get our hands on some excellent holos from Brazil. I'm especially excited about Hera, a teal holo. A teal linear holo, I don't think I've seen than yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment